- Disability Services
The Arc Montgomery County connects people of all ages and abilities with their communities to build inclusive and fulfilling lives.
We support children, youth, adults, and seniors with and without disabilities, and their families, by providing inclusive child care, work skills training, employment, community living services, resources, advocacy and respite care.
Whom to Contact
- Daria CervantesInterim Chief Executive OfficerPhone: (301) 984-5777Fax: (301) 816-2429
- Doug ClarkeDirector, Vocational & Day ServicesPhone: (301) 984-5777 X2214Cell Phone: (240) 832-8834Fax: (301) 816-2429
- Rachel GreenbergJob DeveloperPhone: (301) 984-5777 x2222Fax: (301) 816-2429
- Aaron MalofskyBoard Member
- Deborah MarkDirector, Communications & Outreach7362 Calhoun PlaceRockville, MD 20855Phone: (301) 984-5777
- Richard SeeRetail Sales ManagerPhone: (301) 984-5777 x2250Fax: (301) 816-2429
- John ShattoBenefits CounselorPhone: (301) 984-5777Fax: (301) 816-2429
GPS may indicate Derwood, MD, but will take you to the correct location.