- Disability Services
SEEC is a nonprofit agency providing community-based employment, educational, recreational and residential supports to people who have autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other intellectual disabilities. SEEC was founded in 1987. Today, our annual budget exceeds $11.5 million. We employ more than 225 staff and provide supports and services to more than 280 adults throughout Montgomery County and the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
SEEC supports the business community by offering access to a new, diverse talent stream with skills that match labor needs. This often untapped pool of job candidates offers quality performance and retention in high-turnover, entry-level positions. They also represent a demographic with intense buying power, being one of the fastest growing market segments in our area.
People supported by SEEC can be found working in government agencies, retail establishments, the hospitality industry, food service, and much more. Some of the many tasks these highly reliable staff provide include: computer maintenance, data entry, delivery services, filing, inventory management, housekeeping, laundry, office assistance, restaurant/cafeteria assistance, and more!
For more information on how you can join other businesses in employing workers with disabilities, please contact:
Steve Blanks, Director of Workforce Development at 301-318-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org., or Nancy Eaby, Workforce Development Program Manager, 240-418-7468, email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
- 2016 Winner of Moving Mountains Award
- 2016 Public Policy Advocate of the Year
Whom to Contact
- Katy BarrettPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Cathy DirksenPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Nancy EabyPhone: (240) 418-7468
- Linda HoytPhone: 301-576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Katrina KugelPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Emily MenasePhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Ellie MendelsohnJob CoachPhone: 301-576-9000
- Michael PetrickProgram Manager, Workforce DevelopmentPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Katie SmeltzEmployer Outreach ConsultantPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Cozette ThomasPhone: (301) 576-9000Fax: (301) 576-9008
- Pamela S TooleLead Employer Outreach ConsultantPhone: (301) 576-9000Cell Phone: (240) 705-2705Fax: (301) 576-9008
Located off Georgia Avenue near downtown Silver Spring, between Georgia and Route 29.