What is Energy Choice?
Businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations have the option of switching from the electric and natural gas utility to a competitive energy supplier in deregulated energy markets. The utility remains responsible for power reliability and for guaranteeing power delivery (by maintaining the wires and pipelines), as well as billing.
Competitive energy suppliers provide the electricity and natural gas that serves the customer. This electricity and natural gas can be “green” by adding clean energy – such as wind power or carbon offsets – to the mix and it can often be less expensive than utility pricing over the term of a contract. Many of our clients enjoy significant savings, incredible marketing exposure, and recognition for their green efforts.
Why Choose innov8energy?
1. We are locally owned Montgomery County business.
2. We offer customized energy bids from multiple suppliers at no cost.
3. We analyze energy usage and recommend ways to reduce utility costs including audits and energy benchmarking.
4. We are an option for communities that want local control over their electricity and natural gas sources, more green power, and lower energy prices.
5. We are here for our community. A portion of innov8energy’s net proceeds are donated to local charities.
- Free Energy Analysis
- Reduce Energy Costs