Montgomery Disability Advocates is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help with client management and office operating needs. Job functions include receiving clients, making and answering calls, scheduling, and managing files. The job also includes functions related to the operations of the office, such as billing, filing, and purchasing as needs arise. Since the primary functions are client-facing responsibilities, the Administrative Assistant must understand, manage, and communicate the Montgomery Disability brand.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to learn new skills,
- Ability to learn new systems,
- Knowledge of computer-based programs (Word, Excel, others)
- Knowledge of web-based programs (Calendly, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others)
- Chinese (Mandarin) and English
The position is initially a part-time position leading to full-time.
Salary Range hourly wage of $15.00 to $19.25
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org